To make a journey, typically of some length or abroad.
Ever since the Wright brothers figured out how humans could fly, the world has been getting smaller and smaller. Anyone who has traveled to a different part of the world or even a different state/province can attest to how differently people live their lives. Those who have been able to travel and spend time in vastly different parts of the world often have nothing but good things to say about their experiences and have learned so many things about other people’s lives as well as their own. Traveling and learning new cultures really expands the mind and allows people to see past nationalities, and to understand that through our differences we are all human.
- Global Girl Blog: Celebrating Our Cultural Backgrounds Through The Mutual Sharings of Our Experiences
- Video: A Glimpe Into The Other Side of The World
- Time of Rio
- Prendo A Calci Il Sole: 13 True Stories From The Favelas of Brazil
- Travel: It’s Good For You
- Controlling Urban Sprawl: Helvetia, Oregon
- Backroads Staff Ride 2010
- All Shapes And Sizes