The study of the development, structure, and functioning of human society.
Humans are extraordinary. How we think, feel, and interact with one another determines our daily lives, and has molded the history of our species. The study of sociology highlights past, current, and possible future societal trends and issues. By highlighting and discussing social issues, there is a greater chance solutions and improvements can be uncovered.
- Engage University
- TED Video: How Our Current School System Kills Creativity
- Education For Restorative Justice In Sexual Violence Cases
- Karl Marx On Political Structure And Representation
- An Anarchist Theory of Criminal Justice
- New Orleans 2 Japan
- Time Banking: New Economic Model For Those Tired With Capitalism
- The Lion’s Share: Don’t Just Buy Local, Invest Local
The study of past events, particularly in human affairs.
“Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past.” History explains the present, it is the story of time. In order to learn what we are born to do, we have to learn from the events and people before us.
- African Influence On Early Greeks
- Video: World Battleground, 1000 Years of War In 5 Minutes
- Malcolm X’s Legacy
- The Legacy And Evolution of Slavery In America
- The Coalition On Political Assassinations
- Guns, Germs, Steel: The Fates of Human Societies
- The Death of 3 Civil Rights Activists in 1964, Still Unsolved
- The Importance of JFK’s Assassination