The scientific study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context.
The human brain is one of the most complex and remarkable products of evolution. Its functions are divided into 5 different lobes, where there are over 100,000,000,000 neurons communicating with each other, sending signals to different parts of our bodies, creating thoughts and actions almost instantaneously. Naturally, scientists all over the world are trying to uncover the brain’s puzzling complexity. The more we learn about it, the more our understanding of life and consciousness is going to change.
- Memories Are Crucial For Imagining The Future
- TED Video: On Your Mind
- TED Video: How People Become Monsters Or Heroes
- Behavioral Economics
- The Brain, Our Vision, And Its Future
- The Psychological Refractory Period
- How To Train Your Brain
- 5 Ways To Leave Your Body