The branch of philosophy that deals with the first principles of things, including abstract concepts such as being, knowing, substance, cause, identity, time, and space.
Ontology focuses on the ‘being’ concept in particular
Life is a never-ending class that teaches us new things every day. Within this class, there are frequent pop-quizzes, challenging midterms, questions with no answers (“are there any past exams?”, “what’s on the test?”, “who’s teaching this class?”) essays with no page limits, and a very mysterious final. Throughout this journey, we will learn about ourselves, our families, and our classmates, while experiencing emotions that words can only try to explain.
- TED Video: How To Live To Be 100
- Of Two Minds: A Conversation On Consciousness
- TED Video: Graham Hancock On Ayahuasca
- The Six Habits of Highly Empathic People
- Time-Peace: An Intergalactic Watch Company
- Nonviolent Communication
- Buddhism: Science of The Mind