The branch of biology that deals with the relations of organisms to one another and to their physical surroundings.
The political movement that seeks to protect the environment, especially from pollution.
I view the environment as an interconnected web of organisms that rely on each other to maintain a healthy ecosystem. This fact is often lost in the hustle and bustle of our lives. We are constantly bombarded with emails, text messages, phone calls, work, and whatever else society throws at us. This has resulted in a form of social amnesia, where we have forgotten our role within the cycle of life, and how deeply linked we are to our environment. For me, harmony in life comes with understanding, appreciating, and exploring what it is that makes life possible.
- Coalition of The Willing: A Post-Copenhagen Animation
- One Million Trees For Ethiopia
- Whale Poo Helps Oceans Absorb CO²
- TED Video: The Seas of Plastic
- The Clouds Are Alive
- Chris White’s Bio World
- TED Video: Biomimicry In Action
- How To Get To Farmers Markets And Grocery Stores: Atlanta vs. DC