Creative arts is the term used to describe different types of art. Specifically, to introduce fine art ideas, techniques, skills and media.
Some of us prefer to communicate our thoughts through written words, while others choose to do so through song, physical construction, or by capturing images. Regardless of the method, they are all a medium of communication, and help build our shared reality. Additionally, each piece of art serves as an extension of ourselves, demonstrating our unique perspectives on life.
- Trailer For Every Oscar-Winning Movie Ever
- TED Video: How Photography Connects Us
- Children’s Drawing Painted Realistically
- Creating Art From Microbes And Molecules
- The Legacy of Gil Scott-Heron
- Photographer: Alexandra Silverthorne
- Allegory of Complacency
- Street Art Utopia