Written works, especially those considered of superior or lasting artistic merit.
Communication is the bridge that allows us to participate in our shared realities. Starting with language, then the alphabet, the printing press, the telegram, the telephone, and now the internet, each development fundamentally changed the way the world operated. Knowledge seems limitless, the more we know, the more we discover there is to know. Books help in this process by translating letters and words into thoughts and ideas.
- Lost Star of Myth And Time
- Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community
- Cognitive Surplus Review
- Choke: What The Secrets of The Brain Reveal About Getting It Right When You Have To
- African-American Humor
- The Tyranny of E-Mail
- The Presentation of Self In Everyday Life
- Insight From Frederick Douglass